Just because nobody complains doesn’t mean all parachutes are perfect.
‘Handling customer complaints is an important part of keeping your business healthy and profitable. If you want your customers and clients to come back again you must meet and exceed their expectations consistently. When that doesn’t happen you end up with a complaint — if you are lucky.
A typical business hears from only 4% of its dissatisfied customers. The other 96% quietly go away and 91% of those will never return. (more…)